Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kim Kardashian's New Song "Jam"

Kim Kardashian premiered her new piece of sh*t song "Jam" on Ryan Seacrest's morning show earlier today.  Check it out.



I'm really trying not to be so critical of this song....but I can't help it. Kim's singing doesn't sound like an adult...it sounds more like 5yr old singing with a hairbrush as her microphone in the mirror. Everything about this song is horrendous. Kim admitted she was a bit nervous before premiering the song, and she should have been. This song makes me wish I was hearing impaired.

As if her monotone baby voice and elementary lyrics weren't annoying enough, The Dream added auto-tune to her voice making it unbearable to listen too. Scratch that, with or without the auto-tune "Jam" would've been unbearable to listen to. I guess he had to work with what he had.

Though it is horrible, I can't be too upset at this monstrosity of a song. Britney Spears, Rhianna, Jennifer Lopez, and a few others have been singing for years though they OBVIOUSLY have sub-par voices. Kim probably figured, "Why can't I?"

During the interview Ryan asked Kim if she was going to do to tour or cameo of some sort and she replied, "I don't know...in my shower or in my house."

Yes hun, keep that voice concealed so no one else has to hear it live, smh.

No comments:

Post a Comment